Join 1,000s of peers from the cruise interiors industry
From the latest in flooring, carpeting, and lighting to the newest case studies from architects and designers, discover what CSIE19 has to offer.
Read up on previous issues:
- February Issue: AD Associates team up with Crystal Cruises, we interview Chelsom's Marine Director, and Vimar shows off lighting controls on MSC Seaside.
- January Issue: Behind the Scenes with Toby Walters, Event Director, a case study on Celebrity Edge from Bolidt, plus three exclusive exhibitor interviews
- December Issue: Trimline transforms Mein Schiff 2 into new Marella Explorer, Dansk Wilton case study on Celebrity Edge, plus new launches and cruise interior trends for 2019
- November Issue: New launches from Skopos and Sekers, a look at Forbo's digitally printed Flotex FR, and a case study from MJM Group
- October Issue: Dansk Wilton's new sustainable carpet collection, AROS Marine debut, Pfleiderer case study, and a new launch from Sekers Fabrics
- September Issue: Danish Cruise & Ferry Group promote green profile, Crossville debut, Twill Weave collection, and WEL International new launch
- August Issue: Arconas Launch, Chelsom, Trimline's Latest Investment, Launch of GINZO, Bolidt, Solarglide & more